Wednesday 14 March 2012

I give you my heart - DT for MMCS



Hi all

Its Wednesday again which means its that time of the week for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop.  It seems that you liked last weeks challenge of spring colours as we had a fair few of you join in with us, did you win the challenge? why not pop over and have a look.

Anyway onto this weeks challenge, with Mothers Day coming up this weekend we decided that this week our theme would be

For Mum/Special Lady

We are sponsered this week by the lovely


A Day for Daisies very kindly gave the DT a choice of images to work with for this challenge and I chose to use the very gorgeous Pansy Fairy.
Now although they haven't been posted on here yet, I have already made my Mothers Day cards. So for my creation I actually chose to make a little gift for my BFF, she is so good to me and looks after me all the while, nothing is too much trouble for her so she is my special lady for this challenge. (she has already received this little gift, and I have to tell you she loved it!!!!)


I brought the wicker heart for about £1 from a floristry warehouse and decided to give it a bit of a makeover.  I knew I had to use purple with this image, as the gorgeous fabby gingham ribbon was already  tied on the heart and I didn't want to change it. So I coloured the image with my purple promarkers and added a bit of stickles to her wings (a little tip, dont go OTT with stickles on a Digi Image they tend to bleed as you can see on one of my wings !!). I then dug deep into my flower boxes, but didn't have any purple flowers so I decided to give some white ones a bit of a makeover with one of the promarkers. The little sentiment was a freebie in a mag I brought earlier in the month and just went perfect with the colours and theme.

I hope you will pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these gorgeous images.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

I love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments - Things with Wings

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Think Spring

Papertake Weekly - For the Girls/Mum


10 comments:

Bettina L. said...

What a lovely altered project Lyndsey. Love the design with those gorgeous flower arrangement and bow. Your colouring is amazing as usual. Hugs Bettina xx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your fabulous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow!!!!! Lyndsey, this is an incredible make hun. Love the goreous image and details.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely lovely, what a super idea. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful gift.love the glitter and coloring.great flowr spray.your friend will love it.tfs

Caz said...

Lovely gift...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz CS DT

Andrea said...

Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

Natascha said...

Lovely gift/hanger and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck.

Hugs, Natascha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...