Monday 12 March 2012

Double Dutch

Hi all,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the nice weather, I know we did, especially on Sunday when we spent most of the time out in the garden with the kids.
Anyway today I thought I would show you the cards I made with my classes last week. I taught them how to make the Double Dutch Style card that I saw over on SCS, although I did change the measurements to suit myself. (you will have seen a version of this card in an earlier post last week HERE)





The cards have been made using Greetings Farm images coloured with Promakers, DCWV papers and Petaloo Flowers. The sentiments are WRS cut out with Nesties. The inside of the cards have been decorated to match.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges

Pan Pastel UK - Girly/Mothers Day

That Craft Place - Anything Goes

Dream Valley - Mothers Day/Female Theme

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Fancy Fold

Just Some Lines - Spring Clean (use 2 items at least 6 months old)
Stamps, Papers & Flowers

13 comments:

coops said...

wow,these are stunning lyndsey.gorgeous colours and details and i love the sweet images :D
liking your new look blog too.

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tina said...

lovley cards...very cute images and colors...thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are so gorgeous, love the images and the fold is fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Kerry said...

I really really REALLY want to come to one of your classes Lyndsey!!! I saw Diane's card at the weekend and loved it so will check out your tutorial page for the instructions. Love the bright and cheery colours you've used and the ever so cute images. xx ps love you new profile picture :-D

craftymum said...

super cards Lyndsey

You can enter these to HSC challenge,. You can enter as many time s as you like!

hugs Sarah x

GinaA said...

Great selection of cards. Love the colours.

Eileen said...

Cor! ... these are all gorgeous ... great colouring and such fun! so pleased you have joined us in this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge . Eileen xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty design's and colour thannks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Lin said...

Wow you have been busy and all are just gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines Spring Cleaning!

Love, Laura
ps- don't forget to check out my blog for the extra goody box for my followers (getting close to 100!)

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous cards, love them all, I'm quite curious as to know why they are called double dutch cards, might have to pop over to scs and have a look lol. Love all the papers, images and embellishments on all of them and they are all stunning. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

Vicki Romaine said...

These are adorable with the matching bows. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Some Lines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...