Sunday 18 March 2012

Awards

Hi all,

Just a post today to share some fabulous awards that have been passed onto me from blogging buddies.

Firstly my MMCS team mate, class member & most importantly my friend Diane has awarded me :

 Here are the rules for this award

1, This award is for any blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in many ways.

2, This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building craft advancing career. 

3,This award is for co-blogging friend who always stops and is kind to you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.

4, This award is to be given to 3-5 blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5, Create a post with the terms of use and publish your blends of choice.

 6, Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7, Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

The blogging friends I have chosen are


Kerry - Has always been so kind to me in numerous wasy, and always makes me laugh with her posts and comments

Carrie - For being one of the first people to offer me a place on a design team, therefore boosting my confidence with my crafting.


Heidi - Was one of the first people I met when I started blogging and was so kind and helpful to me, she always leaves such lovely comments too.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Secondly Bettina, my teamie over on TG has awarded me :

 

In addition to this award I am asked to follow this simple rules below:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award

2. Include a link to their blog (I have linked in the names)

3. Give the award to 15 blogs you follow regularly or have just discovered

4. Leave a message in their comment box

5. Tell 7 facts about yourself


My seven facts are :

1. I am terrified of Spiders
2. I have far too many pairs of shoes
3. I never go out without make-up on (unless I am really ill)
4. I like h*******k, it de-stresses me
5. I am a complete chocolate additct (especially white choc)
6. I spend for too much time on my laptop
7. I love PB handbags

The 15 blogs that I regularly visit, some since I very first started blogging, some newer ones and also some that I know the bloggers personally and would like to give this award to are :

1. Diane
2. Coops
3. Donna
4. Vicky
5. Pops
6. Helen
7. Margrit
8. Lisa 
9. Sarah
10. Joey
11. Suzie
12. Debby
13. Mary J
14. Sarpreet
15. Pat R

To be honest this was so hard and I could have given it to at least double the amount as I follow some fabulous, inspirational blogs

I would just like to say thank you to both girls for giving me these awards, and hope that those I have passed it onto dont mind receiving them.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Congratulations Lyndsey!

Two well desserved awards.

Have a lovely Mother's Day!

Diane xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Thank you Lyndsey for the Versatile Blogger award. This means such a lot to me.
Diane xx

craftymum said...

Congrats on your awards Lyndsey and thank you too for mine. It is so kind of you. As soon as i get a minute I will put a post on my blog.

Hugs Sarah x

Jacki Daniels said...

well deserved Lyndsey congrats
Jacki xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Ah Lyndsey, thank you so much for this lovely award, its so lovely of you. It has been a pleasure coming to your blog and seeing all of your fabulous creations. hugs Heidi xxx

Mary J said...

Well done on receiving both awards, Lyndsey - not surprised though, it's always a pleasure visiting you!

Thx for my award - very chuffed to be on such a fab line up!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Thank you so much Lyndsey for the aware it was really so kind of you. Congratulations on your two awards too xx

Vicky said...

Big congrats hun...and thank so much too sweetie :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, congrats on the fab awards hun, you really deserve them hum. You have a wonderful blog. Thank You so much for the award, I'm chuffed to bits. :o)

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Thanks for thinking of me hun, so lovely of you... I must admit I don't really do anything with awards - I stress too much about choosing people! But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the thought xx Lisa x

PatR said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award and for your lovely comments on my blog. xx

Helen said...

Congrats on your awards Lyndsey!
Thank you for thinking of me...and for all of the lovely comments you leave on my blog - it's really kind of you! :0)
Helen x

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you for thinking of me sweetie x x x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny, congrats on your awards :) and thankyou so much for passing on to me too. SO SORRY it has taken me so long to say thanks. Joey xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...