Thursday 23 February 2012

Something new & different

Hi all

Thought I would pop on today and show you something I made that is completely new and different for me.
Last month whilst in hospital with Abbie, friends and family were kind enough to bring me lovely craft magazines to read. One of them had a free Forever Friends CD with it, I dont normally use these kind of things but with my mojo slighty out and having Abbie at home I didnt do much crafting so one day I popped the CD in and had a play.
I decided to have a go at Digi Scrapbooking and using a few papers and elements came up with these, they are be no means perfect and they were my first ever attempt at Digi Scrapbooking, but I would love to know what you think.



After having a good play about, I worked out how to punch shapes, mat photos, add shadows and on Oli's page even changed the colour of the papers which gave them a completely different feel.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow Lyndsey, your pages are gorgeous, can't believe how big your two are now. Lovely photos and layout, just goes to show that some free things are worth having. Enjoy your day! hugs Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyndsey. Your experiment is fabulous. Well done. Pat T.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey these are absolutely fantastic. I love everything about them.
Going for another look.
Diane xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Both of these layouts are gorgeous! Great job hun
Hugs Bonnie

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! WOW Lyndsey, these are two gorgeous pages. Love the photos and the lovely designs.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh I think you've done a fab job with these Lyndsey, they look lovely! Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your layouts are fab Lindsay hard to believe they are digital!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous love the photos big happy hugs Pops x

Bettina L. said...

Absolutely love the digi LO's you've made here. So full of life and details and such gorgeous images as well. Love the earthy colours. Hugs Bettina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...