Saturday 11 February 2012

Gorjuss Hearts

Hi all

The weekend is here and the snow didnt show quite as much as it should have here, much to annoyance of Abbie lol!!

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, and this week our theme is

LURVVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!! (LURVE) (no surprise there then !!)

We are sponsered this week by the fabulous

Crafters Companion

So for my card, I have made a sweet little card for Abigail, being as I already made Rich's card and don't have anyone else to make one for lol!!, I thought I may make madam a little something to open on the day.


I have used a fabulous little Gorjuss Girl stamp & MME Stella & Rose papes which I got from MMCS, the flowers are a mix of WOC and a little warehouse by me, CC sentiment and gorgeous red cotton lace I got from the NEC in Nov.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop over to the challenge blog and check out  my team mates creations.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really gorgeous card. Love the rich colours and your colouring is fab.
Caroline xxx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image and colours. Joey x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really gorgeous colours and design and the gg girl is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Wicked super sweet card. I love this image her dress is adorable. And those gorgeous paper are fabulous.
Hugs Bonnie

Lau W said...

So nice card, superb details on it !
xxx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, so sorry I have not visited your blog in a while, I hope all is forgiven and I see you around. x

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey :o) Love the cute image - beautifully coloured, and lovely colours too. Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous colours and scrummy embellies.

Donna x

pinky said...

Wow Lindsey this is absolutely stunning!

Mary J said...

I lurvvveee your card, Lyndsey - beaufiul colour combo, not too girly!

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

Beautiful papers and colour choices.

A really lovely finished look and a fab layout.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...