Wednesday 29 February 2012

Flowery Wishes - DT card for MMCS

Hi all,

Well its that time of the week again for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week our theme is

Shaped Cards

So no square or rectangular cards please!!!

We are sponsered this week by

My Mum's Craft Shop


who are offering a £10 voucher to spend online.

So this is my creation, I have used lots of yummy goodies from the shop including a fancy shaped card blank which I have then scored and folded in half. The image is Fizzy Moon Special Wish, papers are First Edition Spring Drop and a gorgeous assortment of flowers.  Not forgetting some fabulous sparkly ribbon, Sizzix swirls, pearl pin, mesh butterfly and a cute Heart Doily.


I hope you like my creation today, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates beautiful creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Joey said...

Lyndsey its gorgeous, beautiful image and details. Joey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning card Lyndsey love all the embellishments x

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey. Very sweet image and gorgeous details. Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. So cute, love the colours and fab design. Just read your news from the op - must have been a bit of a shock for you hun, hope you're ok xx Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love the image and that bouquet is gorgeous.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awwww how CUTE!!!! I love the shape of your card and that stamp is darling and filled with so many details.
Hugs Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...