Saturday 4 February 2012

Dandelion Wishes



Hi all,

Sorry I havent been round much this week am having some health issues and have spent a lot of the week in bed.

Anways its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and as its the first challenge of the month its sketch week.

As usual we are sponsered by Joanna Sheen who is giving a £10 voucher to spend in her online store.

Here is the Sketch nice and simple with plenty of scope for being creative with it.



And my card


I have really enjoyed working with the sketch this week, so much so when I got down to it I actually made 5 cards following it. Whilst sorting out the stuff that didnt sell when I closed the shop I found some gorgeous Penny Black stamps so thought I might as well adopt them and show them a bit of love lol!!!. I got a bit carried away and used them all, so have a few more cards to show you as the week goes on.

This stamp is called Cheesecake Wish, so cute dont you think although not sure where the name came from?  I have teamed it with some delish papers from First Edition called New Leaf and a mixture of Woodware and Dovecraft flowers.

Thanks for popping by my blog today and please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates gorjuss creations.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Annette said...

I love PB stamps, but that paper is just stunning. I love it. I saw your card on the challenge blog and had to come over here to find out where those papers are from. Love them. Thanks for sharing your card. Annette xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image and love the flower arrangement. Joey x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, super cute image, fab colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies, sue,x

coops said...

totally gorgeous card lyndsey.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, love the PB image and those papers are gorgeous. The flower arrangement looks so pretty.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...