Friday 27 January 2012

Present Fairy

Hi all,

Firstly thanks to all who have left such lovely comments about my little paper bouquet, I will try and get some step by step pictures taken this weekend for you.

Had a pretty uneventful week here which I have to say has been brilliant, up until last night when I picked Oli up from school to find out he had been punched in the back of the head by his so called best friend. I wasnt a very happy parent last night especially as this child had already been excluded from school the day before for pretty much the same thing on another child. So a quick parent and teacher meeting and I have demanded something done, the best thing they sent him home with a letter saying he had bumped his head - big difference between bumping and being punched dont you think!!!!!. What makes me laugh about all this though is that Oli is much larger than this boy and would probably knock him out if he hit him back, but he wont cause he knows its not the right thing to do.

Anways enough of my moaning and onto my card. I made this card for my SIL off the kids for her birthday last week. I have used a gorgeous LOTV stamp that I got from the NEC in November and this is her first inking. I wanted to do a really nice pastel girly feel and think I have mananged that with the colour scheme and gorgeous flowers from WOC. The papers are MME and again were a NEC buy.




Close Ups


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

MAWTT - Blooming Marvellous

Papercrafting Journey - Florals

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Lyndsey, a very sweet card!
Clairex

Marie said...

Great choice of colours and I adore the image. I am a big fan of LOTV and was lucky enough to win some mega candy recently, so I have lots of stamps waiting for their first inking. Marie x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that image and all the pastel colors! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is a beautiful card Lyndsey. Such a sweet image and the papers blend really well together. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous.
Diane xx

Vicky said...

What a sweetie Lyndsey...and love the colours too hun :o)

have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Sue B said...

Wow - this is gorgeous Lyndsey! What a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love her sparkly wings! Gorgeous papers and embellishments! It's a stunning card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lynsey.i love your fab pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D
i hope the school sort things out hun.

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty design Lyndsey, love the soft pastels and your gorgeous colouring :) Donna ♥ x

Pami said...

Super card Lyndsey, love the pretty colours and the cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous card, that image is so so cute. Thanks for joing us at Papercrafting Journey xxx

DesignerDiva said...

This is sooooo sweet and you certainly have achieved everything you wanted to! The pastel colours are perfect!
Thank you for joining in at MAWTT for Lisa's 'Bloomin Marvellous' challenge and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...