Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 in review

Hi all,

Welcome 2012, hope those of you that went out celebrating had a fantastic time last night. We went out with a lot of family (about 30 of us in total) to the cricket club and had a fab evening. Great entertainment, food and drink (not for me I was driving!!) and we got back in about 1.30 this morning so had a lovely lie in and spending today chilling out.

I noticed a lot of people showcasing their fave cards from each month of 2011 so thought I would join in the fun.

January

February 

March

April

June

July

September

October

November

December

You will notice I am missing May and August, I didnt make any cards at all during these months so obviously cant choose a favorite from them lol!!

Just to finish off I have chosen a little creation I made for the TG challenge which was something I had been wanted to do for a while and really enjoyed making it.



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Lyndsey...

Wishing you a happy new year....big hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous choice of cards Lyndsey, your work is a huge inspiration to me! Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope 2012 will be a very crafty one for you :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

a fantastic showcase of your talent lyndsey.these are all so stunning and i love the images :D
happy new year hun.

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are all stunning Lyndsey, your colouring is fab and gorgeous papers and details.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Lyndsey.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby

Sarpreet said...

I love your year in cards, and you did what I could not manage to do. Choose a card for a month!!!!!! I love them all

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...