Sunday 18 December 2011

Someone Special

Hi all

I am a day late (yet again!!!) posting my Totally Gorjuss challenge card. Unfortunately Abbie has come down with a nasty cough - just in time for christmas - and she took up most of my day yesterday.

Anyway this weeks theme is


Someone Special

And we would like to see a card/creation made for someone special in your life, and it doesnt have to be a christmas card.

So here is my creation, my best friend always asks me to make a few cards for her close family. So this card is one I made her to give to her FIL. (so my someone special is my BF and I made a card for someone special for her)



The image is a LOTV topper (yet again!!) and I used some old Papermania papers. Everything has been matted onto Kraft and I added a couple of pearl snowflakes to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today and please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, hope you are keeping well? Love your beautiful card, great little image, one of my favs. Great papers too, hugs Heidi xx

PatR said...

Fabulous card again Lyndsey. I do hope Abi gets well soon. xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love the classy design and really beautiful image :D
i hope abbie is feeling better in time for christmas.

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Lyndsey, love the pretty snowflakes. Hope Abbie gets better soon, bless her.

Donna x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Lyndsey, a gorgeous Die. Sorry to hear Abbies poorly, hope she's well very soon!
Clairex

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

XxJULESxX said...

Wow this card is gorgeous! i just had to come over for a better look!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...