Thursday 22 December 2011

Olivers Cards

Hi all

Well I have finally finished making all my christmas cards, presents are wrapped, most of the shopping is done just the fresh items to get tomorrow and we are done. Housework is also planned to be blitzed tomorrow too then its party party party!!!!.
Although not sure how much partying Abbie and I are going to be doing, her cough doesnt seem to be getting any better and is now on antibiotics and I still have my horrible cold.

So just a few more christmas cards to show you over the next few days, then hopefully over the christmas holiday I will get a chance to make a start on using all my new lovely LOTV and Gorjuss Girl stamps and pretty papers I got from the NEC in Nov and are shamefully still sitting in the bag on my crafting cabinet.

So todays cards are Olivers, both have been made with LOTV die cuts, Dovecraft papers, a bit of ribbon and some fabby fabric snowflakes I found in my stash.



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute cards. Just love that little igloo with the christmas tree on top - wish I'd noticed that image earlier :-)
Merry Christmas
Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous Lyndsey....and I hope you will feel better for the big day...!

wishing you and your family a Merry Xmas and New Year :o)

big hug Vicky xx

coops said...

2 fabulous cards lyndsey.the images are so sweet and gorgeous colours and designs ;D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

These are gorgeous Lyndsey...the images are too darn cute! I'm ashamed to say I don't make my kids or hubby a card...by the time I'm finished making all the others I've run out of steam lol. Hope you and Abbey get better soon and you have a wonderful Christmas. Lots of love xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable cards.
Happy Christmas.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...