Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Bear Hugs

Hi all,

How is everyone, are you all ready for christmas. I am more or less done, decorations are up (have been for a while!!!)  presents are brought and wrapped and ready to distribute to family on Sat at our get together, lots of yummy treats are hiding in the cupboards and I am just gearing up now for the kids to finish on Fri.

Today I have the card I have made Abbie for christmas to show you. I have used a gorgeous LOTV topper and some old Papermaina papers from a few christmas's ago. I have matted everything with Kraft and used some fabulous spotty organza ribbon. The punched border is MS and they doiley and pearl snowflakes I got from the NEC, the sentiment is from a Dovecraft clear set.



Well thanks for popping by my blog today, I will be back tomorrow with my creation for MMCS

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, love this very pretty card hun, the kraft looks fab with the festive papers and those pearl snowflakes are so yummy.

Donna x

Mary J said...

Really wonderful Yndsey!

debby4000 said...

Oh Lyndsey this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love the beautiful image and gorgeous colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...