Friday 9 December 2011

Bright and Funky Christmas

Hi all,

Thought I would pop on today and show you a collection of cards I have made using the Papermania NOEL Collection. The card is one that I taught in class and is called a buckle card. All the images and papers are from the same collection so match perfectly, as I teach 4 classes a week & including my sample I make 5 of the same card. So I try to use different papers and different images each time - its also been a great help in getting my christmas cards made too. The cards are quite simply embellished as I try to keep my class cards quite easy to make.





Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop pack tomorrow to see my creation for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Mary J said...

They are all so fab Lyndsey - what great layouts!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

wow! Lyndsey - gorgeous selection of cards.

coops said...

stunnings cards lyndsey.love these fab images and gorgeous matching papers :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...