Wednesday 21 December 2011

All wrapped up

Hi all,

Well its our last challenge of the year at My Mums Craft Shop so we have an easy theme for you this week

Anything goes

So feel free to enter anything you like - last minute christmas cards, birthday, thank you anything!!!!

We are sponsered this week by

My Mum's Craft Shop


Who are giving a £10 voucher to spend in store.

So my card is a christmas card as I am still in ploughing through them, only a couple left now though and I will be done.
This card is one for Rich, I have used a cute LOTV die cut, Dovecraft papers and bit of ribbon and a couple of pearl snowflakes.


So thanks for popping by my blog today, and dont forget to pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the card and layout. Cute image. I love how you coordinate papers so easily or at least make it look effortless! Any tips?

Vicky said...

So cute Lyndsey...and super colouring too sweetie...!

Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! just so cute Lyndsey. Love the gorgeous pearl snowflakes.

Donna x

Mary J said...

Oh Lyndsey, another gorgeous make by you! Love the snowflakes!!

Unknown said...

Ohh I love this little bear - and what a lovely card.. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love this sweet bear and your papers and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...