Friday 11 November 2011

Ooops I fell in!!!!

Hi all,

Hope you are all well and keeping warm, now that the weather seems to have turned a little colder. I cant believe its Friday already, this week has just flown by. After a manic weekend last week I am looking forward to a very relaxing one this week and have nothing planned at all. We have promised the kids a family night on sat and have got a film lined up, plenty of games and I got lots of goodies to nibble on from Asda when I went shopping.

Anyway onto my card, my friend asked me to make a 21st and 18th card for her daughter and her friends daughter who are having a join party next week. Unfortunately we cant go as Rich is at work and also I have family meal with my cousin, then later on am off to get my Edward fix at the cinema.

I wanted to make the cards a bit more grown up and not cutesy, when I remembered some images I won in a challenge. They are from Sassy Studio and the couple I chose were just prefect for what I wanted. The image in this card is called Martini Pin Up and isnt she a sassy little minx lol!!!. I printed her off quite large as the card I did was and 8x8 and coloured her with promarkers (thanks to all who left tips on using digi images). The papers are from Crate Paper and looked quite funky so went with that colour scheme.

The picture is not great sorry!! (seems a bit fuzzy/soft), but dont have the card now to take another as Rich delivered it for me last night.


I have decorated the inside to match as well, which I found also gave the back of the card a bit more strenght, as being quite large was a bit front heavy. Apparently my friend loved it and I am just in the middle of making the 18th one now (as thats not wanted till monday).

So thanks for popping by my blog today, I will be back soon with a pic of the 18th one, and dont forget to pop back tomorrow to see my card for this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow Lyndsey this image is fantastic and coloured beautifully as always. The backing papers are gorgeous and love all the detail.
Diane xx

Mary J said...

Brilliant sassy sexy card Lyndsey!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, love this gorgeous card. The image is just fab and the papers & embellies are scrummy. Aww! a family night sounds so lovely hun. Have fun.

Donna x

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.the image is really sassy and i love your stunning colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Happy Birthday to you Daughter!! Sassy image!

Hugs,
Patricia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...