Wednesday 23 November 2011

Ladybug Friend

Hi all,

Well the middle of the week is here again, so that means its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week the theme is :-

Winged Things

We want to see things with wings on your creations - so anything from Fairies, Butterflies, Birds etc

We are sponsered this week by



The DT  were very kindly given some fabulous digi images to work with and I chose to use the sweet Ally & Beeble image which you can find HERE.

With christmas coming up and thinking about teachers gifts I decided to make some little wall hanging calendars. Abbie has 1 male and 2 female teaching assistants in her class and Oli has 1 male and 1 female teaching assistant in his. So I have decided for christmas to only buy the teachers a gift and give these calendars to the female teaching assistants, otherwise it would cost me a fortune. I am only showing you the one today, the others I will save for later in the week.

I wanted quite a bright look and feel to this one, so I chose some papers from the Echo Park -  AWalk in the Park pad and coloured my image with Promarkers to match. The sky was done with a cloud template and chalk. I used my fave NS punch (again!!!) for the flowers, MS butterfly punch and added a few gems to finish. The base of the calendar is a 6x6 scalloped square chipboard shape from Papermania.



I hope you like my creation, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, your comments are always appreciated.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous hun, what a cute image, fab colours too x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful calender Lyndsey, very professional. Love your colour choice x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous calendar Lyndsey, love the image and fab design. Gorgeous colouring and pretty details.

donna x

Unknown said...

wow Lyndsey I love this. the colours are fab and I love this image... totally scrummy hun xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love the image and your colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey, what a gorgeous project. Love the colours and all the detail.
Diane xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow Lyndsey, what an amazing creation - gorgeous!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hun... just wanted to send you some hugs back, hope things pick up for you soon too xxx Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! I adore the eclectic feel of this card, Lyndsey - stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...