Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas

Hi all,

As promised I have a couple of cards to show you today that I made for Trimcraft using one of their decoupage pads from Helz Cuppleditch.  All the images and most of the papers are glittered and they all co-ordinate perfectly. Making cards very quick & easy to put together, just what you need when you are making a few.




I kept the layouts simple and didnt use too many embellies. I used a MS snowflake and Border punch, the charm was from a bundle I purchased off Ebay and the ribbon and pearl snowflakes were from Hobbycraft.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Lyndsey this is beautiful, gorgeous image and sparkle. Joey x

coops said...

stunning cards lyndsey.the images are so gorgeous and i love the sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards Lyndsey, love the sparkly images & papers.

Donna x

♥Gemma♥ said...

2 fantastic chrimbo cards Lyndsey...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...