Sunday 30 October 2011

On your christening

Hi all,

Just a quick post from me today to show you another of the christening cards I was comissioned to make. This one uses a fabulous dress image that my friend Diane lent me and some gorgeous First Edition Love Letters papers. The card shape is called a buckle card and is one I taught my ladies in class a week or so ago.


 I added some glamour dust to the dress to make it sparkle and a personalised sentiment. A few flowers from WOC and a MS butterfly punch to finish.

Thanks for popping by the blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow just beautiful Lyndsey - they are going to love it!

Vicky said...

Wow Lyndsey....this is so gorgeous hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is very beautiful hun. Love the pretty image and gorgeous papers.


Donna x

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.i love your stunning colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Oh wow Lindsey, this is a stunning Christening card. How super! hugs Sharon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...