Friday 14 October 2011

Fairy Birthday Wishes

Hi all,

Another scheduled post from me today, I am probably in the caravan packing up the car to come home now and should be home this afternoon rested and relaxed!!!! (whateva I have 2 kids - who comes back from hols rested with kids lol!!)

Anyway I made this card on the sunday before I went away and thought I would schedule it to post today - so you dont forget about me whilst I am away lol!!!. At the time of typing this up I am extremely cross with a certain little lady in my household as I have just noticed looking at the image (which made me check the card to see) there is a bit of pen scribble on the skirt. Madam has not long been told off for being naughty so this must be her revenge!!! little bugger.


The image is a gorgeous Nellie Snellen Sweet Elin stamp and I have coloured her with promarkers. I have teamed the image with some gorge MME papers (really must get these out of my system dont seem to be using anything else at the moment!!!) and added some delish organze ribbon and just a few!!! flowers to finish. I also added stickles to wings to both the fairy and frog make them sparkle, the sky was done with chalk and a cloud template.

Promarkers used :-

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Hair - Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone
Top, Boots - Antique Pink, Cocktail pink, Pastel Pink
Skirt, Tights - Petrol Blue, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua
Frog - Moss Green, Pear Green, Lime Green

Thanks for popping by the blog today, will be back soon - once all the washing, ironing etc has been done.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Mary J said...

Beautiful Lyndsey! Just adore that clouds and flowers with that beautifully coloured image!

craftymum said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. I hope you did manage some rest on your holiday
hugs Sarah x

Vicky said...

It's beautiful hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wwo this is gorgeous lyndsey.i love the stunning colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Lyndsey I hope you enjoyed your holiday with your family x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

So cute love your clouds too! Samantha :0)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card sweetie...love the lush papers & flowers :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Unknown said...

Awww how cute this is, absolutely adorable. Love your fairy, colour combo and beautiful flowers xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...