Monday 24 October 2011

DT Projects for Trimcraft

Hi all,

As you know I have been asked to design for Trimcraft, well my parcel of goodies came and when I opened it I found 2 of the new First Edtion paper pads - Isabelle and New Leaf. At first I thought what the hell am I going to do with just papers and to be honsest was a bit stumped at first. I didnt want to use the papers with images as I wanted my items to be made with just Trimcraft products and wanted to show off the papers without covering them up. After having a good think and a good nosey round blog land I found a bit of inspiration and came up with these.

I made 2 sets of notelets (2 designs, 3 of each papers) and these were inspired by some on Dawns Stampin Thoughts Blog.






Then I made this fabby Rosette Flower arrangement that was in a craft mag a while ago, and I also made it using Papermania papers for one of my demos earlier on in the year.


Still working on a few more ideas, and being so used to always having a lovely image on my cards I have found it a challenge to just use the papers, but am enjoying it

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous cards just using paper. Well done.

Riet said...

So wonderful creations

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning cards sweetie...love the simplicity of them & those papers are lush!!
Those hamdmade flowers you have made are amazing too sweetie...will have to have ago at making some of these as they would make a great gift for someone :D
hugs and xxxx
Gemma

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow Lyndsey you have been busy. Great way to show off the papers. Such a clean fresh look.
Love how....I think? ...you have embossed the nestie or bought the card like that. Will have to try this technique it looks fantastic.
The flower display is stunning!!!
See you soon,
Diane xx

Unknown said...

Wow Lyndsey.. Lovin the cards and I adore your flowers too x x x

coops said...

these are stunning lyndsey.i love the cas designs and yummy papers and your rossette flowers are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...so love the papers and the pretty flowers too sweetie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Chris said...

Love your designs and the papers and colours are gorgeous. Chris :)

Kerry said...

These notelets are gorgeous Lyndsey...just shows you don't always need an image on a card...so much quicker lol. I love Dawn's blog...especially her video's...her laugh makes me laugh and she's so enthusiastic! xx

Mary J said...

Lyndsey, they are all so lovely! Very professional!

Jill said...

wow wow wow Lyndsey they are all stunning and you've totally showed off those gorgeous papers, if I hadn't already purchased them you'd of sold them to me hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...