Tuesday 4 October 2011

Birthday Cheers

Hi all,

I dont know if it due to the stress of everything here, but I just seem to be coming down with one thing after another at the moment. This morning I have been blessed with a lovely tummy bug!!! couldnt even keep water down, I feel a bit better now and have been nibbling on some arrowroot biscuits to at least put something in my stomach.

Anyway onto todays card, I have used a fabulous LCI stamp called Winestool Nikki and coloured with Promarkers, she is so glamarous and I knew I wanted to give her a red dress and shoes ( I really have a thing about red shoes lol!!!). Once cut out with the nestie, I left her in the frame and then distressed around the edges using Antique Linnen to take away the whiteness of the card. I teamed her with some fabby MME papers which are available at MMCS and made my own flowers using a marianne die. I made the card at the weekend and have kept it for today in the hope that it would have fitted into the LCI challenge - unfortunately this week challenge is no designer paper!!!


Close up of image

Dont look too closely, you can see where I went out of the lines on her hair lol!!!

Promarkers used

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Hair - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla
Dress - Cardinal, Ruby, Antique Pink
Chair- Cool grey 4, 3, 1
Buttercup - Pastel Biege

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft your Passion - Anything Goes + ribbon

Crafty Carmakers - Anything Goes

Crafty Emmas -Totally Gorjuss/Pretty Girls

Alphabet Challenge - Recipe 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Flowers

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow for my first ever DT card for My Mums Craft Shop Challenge - want a sneeky peak?



Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

great card Lyndsey. I like your flowers
hugs sarah x

Donna said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, gorgeous design and such pretty rolled flowers, fab sassy image too which has been beautifully coloured :) Donna ♥ x

Shan said...

Your card is super cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "anything goes with a twist" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Lyndsey :o) Great image and she looks gorgeous in red. Love your flowers and fab papers too.

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon hun. Lisa x

Papercraft By Carole said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Love your combination of papers - and the flowers are gorgeous!! Cxx

Jennifer said...

Totally gorgeous Lyndsey! Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Lyndsey, love the fab image. The papers and rolled flowers are gorgeous. Hope you're feeling a bit better hun.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey....and loving the sneak peek too...!

big hugs Vicky xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenges hope you will join again soon x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your rich colours and rolled flowers and the image is fab :D
i hope you feel better today.

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout. maybe the card would have held out for another week. love those mme papers

rudlis said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges :)

Jodi said...

Such a sweet card - Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...