Tuesday 20 September 2011

Trimming the tree, exciting news and a blog hop

Hi all,

As promised I am back today with a christmas card to show you. I have again took the easy option (as I tend to with my xmas cards) and used a pre coloured topper from LOTV. The papers a from a Forever Friends pack and I have used a MS border punch. The ribbon is from Dovecraft and a Papermania flower with MS snowflake& leaf punches to finish.






























I also have a bit of exciting news to tell as well, I have been invited by the lovely girls over at Wild Rose Studio to join in with their upcomming blog hop. WRS have a new release coming out soon and the girls are doing a blog hop to celebrate, I dont have full details yet but will keep you posted. All I can say is the stamp I have chosen to use is stunning and very different to what I would normally use on my cards, so I hope I do it justice.

Finally I would like to give a shout out to Kerry and the girls who are having a blog hop starting today. Kerry has decided to go Digi and has released some very fab and funny Magnum images. Click on the pic to go to the challenge blog to join in the fun.



Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

PatR said...

Totally gorgeous card Lyndsey and great news! xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, perfectly matched papers and ribbon with the snowflakes and such a cute image too! Hope you are keeping well, you've made some stunning cards recently and your photography is amazing :) Donna ♥ x

Mary J said...

Hi Lyndsey honey! So lovely to see you - miss seeing your sketches!

Love this card - so beautifully put together!

craftymum said...

great card Lyndsey
hugs sarah x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey...

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the image is gorgeous and i love your icy colours ;D
congrats on your fab news too :D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, So elegant and stylish. I love it. Congratulations to you as well, I will be joining you as you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...