Friday 30 September 2011

Tres Chic!!

Hi all,

Well what about this gorgeous weather then, my kids have their harvest assembly today and their annual sponsered harvest walk which is bascially 20 laps round the school field. Last year I did it with them and I can remember them doing it in coats, hats scarves and gloves & wellies, today I have sent them in shorts and T-shirts!!!. I am not doing it this year feeling a bit lazy today lol,

So yesterday I had a very productive day and made my projects ready for the Wild Rose Studio Blog Hop which takes place on Monday 10th Oct at 9am, please do join in the fun with us there are some fabby prizes to be won as each DT member has the stamp they used on their card to give away (well not the exact one but a shinny new one!!)  it felt very strange making christmas cards in such sunny weather.

So anyway as promised I am back today to show you a cute little PB card. The stamp is yet again one of my buys from the NEC in march and this is the first time it has seen ink. Doesnt she look so cute dressed up in her little French Chic outfit, although I have to say I am not too impressed with them, the image is from a clear set and I dont really think the image stamps out that defined and I must have stamped this image out at least 10 times and this was the most decent one out of the lot. (if you look at the colose up image you will see what I mean) I also followed a sketch from somewhere but for the life of me I cant remember or find it now!!.For this card I have again decorated the inside (Diane will be so proud lol!!!)




Promarkers used
Face - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Hair - Cocoa, Cinammon, Tan
Cardi & Hat - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink
Scarf & Bag - Holly, Soft Green, Pastel Green
Poodle - Satin

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by my blog day, and for all your lovely comments they are always really appreciated.

Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

Marie said...

That's lovely Lyndsey, I especially like the colours. Good luck in the challenges you have entered.

Hope the children enjoy their walk. It is very strange weather we are having, isn't it.

Marie x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lyndsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh she is very chic what a sweetie! I love the layout of your card and the inside is great x

Deb said...

this is so pretty Lyndsey, love the cute image and those gorgeous papers!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

craftymum said...

a lovely card Lyndsey. I nearly always decorate the inside of my cards after I saw Rach do it a couple of years ago. It gives a nice surprise to the recipient ( big word!)
hugs sarah x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love the pretty papers and colour combo and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lyndsey this is gorgeous such a cute PB image. Love the backing papers and layout. Ohhhhh and not forgetting.....I am proud of you! The inside is beautiful, lol

Have a lovely weekend and see you Monday!

Diane xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is so gorgeous, inside & out, love the image & pretty colours. Glad the weather was so nice for the kids walk. :o)

Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi ya Lyndsey, beautiful little image, glorious colours and papers, love it! Hope you are keeping well? Heidi x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and such a cute image
Clairexx

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

cebelica said...

Awww, this is such a pretty card. Well done! Congrats on getting to the MMCS DT, I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

Wishcraft said...

Oh I'm glad it's not just me Lyndsey - I've got this stamp set and I was so disappointed with the quality of them, they're such lovely images too, it's a shame.

Love your card, those papers are just gorgeous and I love the layout :o) Lisa x

Tamie said...

Too cute. Loving the image, colors and the layering! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Heike said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours you used.

And congratulations on your Trimcraft DT appointment! Hugs, Heike x

cardmaking bird said...

Lyndsey - what a beautiful card!! You've certainly made a fabulous job of it considering the problems you had with the image. I hate it when that happens - and you'd expect better from PB! I do love these mimi images though! Am really looking forward to working with you and I've become a follower, so I'll be back with more comments! Hugs, Marie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...