Thursday 22 September 2011

Thank You - Teacher

Hi all,

Just found some cards on my computer that I havent blogged before so thought I would show them you today. They aree actually the Thank You cards I made for the teachers at the end of last term. I have again!!! used some of the fabulous LOTV Die Cut Squares for quickness (cause I forgot to do them untill the night before they broke up lol!!!) and teamed them with some Fancy Pants papers that were free in a Mag.




The DL card was done following a sketch challenge that I set for my girls in class, I will pop it on the sketch blog later if anyone is interested.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards Lyndsey, so pretty! You've reminded me, I've got these papers too :o) Lisa x

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey - there is nothing wrong with using toppers I believe for speedness or otherwise. They produce great results. The only reason I never bought toppers or decoupage until recently cos of the value. Once they are used, they are gone forever. Whereas a stamp you can keep on using forever and as many times as you like. But I have recently divulged in toppers and like you I have quiet a stash I need to use. So I will join you with the topper.

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous cards, lovely colour scheme
Lindsay xx

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Lyndsey...and I so love the sketch too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards lyndsey.your colours and papers are stunning and i love the adorable images and designs :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

OMG they are both flippin' LOVELY! I love the layouts, especially the first!

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! These cards are so pretty, I love the cute LOTV images, I've never tried the pre-coloured ones! Shelly x

craftymum said...

these are gorgeous Lyndsey
hugs sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...