Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hi all,

Do you like my new blog?, well you know how you start something then wished you hadn,t. Four hours I have been trying to sort the bloomin thing out, first I lost things, then they were in the wrong place I nearly gave up I tell you but it looked such a mess I had to keep going. Anways it will be left well alone from now lol!!!

So today my Dad and Stepmum celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary - I tell you I dont know how she has put up with him for that long lol!!! I made them this card using some fabby Fizzy Moon products. I also followed the Challenge sketch over the Trimcraft Website.


I am quite enjoying using my other bits up at the moment instead of stamping. Before I became hooked on stamping I always used decoupage or toppers, now when I use them I feel like I am cheating a little as I havent stamped & coloured the image. Also most of the cards that appear on people blogs do have the fabulous stamped and coloured images on them, and I feel that my card is not worthy of being blogged (please tell me I am not the only one who has these skind of thoughts) The trouble is I still cant resist buying them if they appeal to me and they end up sitting in my draw forever, cause I feel I cant use them. So I have decided that I do need to use them and hopefully you wont mind if I sneek them in on my blog every so often.

Thanks for popping by today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sarpreet said...

New blog name, new look. Its fab. love the card. I feel like its cheating, but it still is skill, in decoupage itself and coordinating papers. Its stunning. I love to see more of your cards.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Lyndsey....and I so love your pretty flowers too sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fabulous card lyndsey.your colours and details are beautiful and the fizzy moon image is gorgeous :D
loving your new look blog too

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your new blog was certainly worth the effort Lyndsey! The card is beautiful and certainly not cheating as its the composition and idea behind it xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
I love the new look to your blog. A really great card too. I should use ALL the bits I have at home before i buy new stuff!
hugs sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...