Tuesday 27 September 2011

Daisy Chain & exciting news!!!!

Hi all,

Well I am still feeling a bit lousy with my horrible cold but I had my bechams & bath last night then settled in for an early night and it did do me good as I feel better than yesterday. I havealso had some fabulous news today that has cheered me up loads, I have only been asked to be on the design team for Trimcraft!!!!!. The deal is they will send me a stash of lovely goodies each time a new release comes out and then I just have to make cards for them and upload them in their gallery with instructions - how fab is that!!!!. I am really chuffed about it and it has given my confidence a fabulous boost.

So anyway on todays card I have used a gorgeous Penny Black stamp (another of my March NEC buys), I am trying to use it all so I can justify buying more when I go in Nov lol!!! coloured with promakers and teamed with some gorge MME papers. I have used an MS heart border punch,bit of organza ribbon & gems to finish. I have also followed the fabby sketch over on Sketch Saturday, and following in my good friend Diane's footsteps have decorated the inside.




Promarkers used :-
Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Dress - Holly, Soft Green, Pastel Green
Birds - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink
Tights - Amethyst, Lilac, Lavendar

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Scrap Creations - Its a girl thing

Stamps&Fun - Anything Goes

One Stitch at a time - Use your favorite things

Totally Gorgeous -  Birds of a feather

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations my lovely, Well deserved. I am very pleased for you. This card is stunning. I love the layout. And design. Yes please - love to see more of your Penny Black designs

Diane's Card Designs said...

Congratulations Lyndsey thats great news you'll make a fantastic job on the DT.
Love your card!....Such a cute PB image and great take on the sketch. The colours look so fresh and loving the inside too
Diane xx

Mary J said...

Oh congrats Lyndsey! I can't wait to see what you make for them!

I love this make - she is soooo cute!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations Lyndsey I'm so pleased for you and glad that you have had some good news for a change! The card is lovely that image is so sweet x

Wishcraft said...

Fab news Lyndsey, congrats hun! Love your card, that image is super cute and the papers are so pretty :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congrats! Such as great cards present you, for some reasons i just love and look of that. Keep posting!


Sample Letters

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D
huge congrats on your dt news hun, you will be perfect ;D

xx coops xx

Jo said...

This is soooo sweet!
beautiful colouring too.
Thank you for joining in our sketch saturday challenge this week.
Congrats on your DT position :)
but did you know that we have a DT call at the moment too?
Jo xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Nataliya

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
congrats on your Trimcraft news.
Great card. The image is so cute.
The die I used for the roses is the MFT Rolled Rose die. I love it

Hugs sarah x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats on your new DT position for Trimcraft..you lucky girl but well deserved sweetie :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Dein Kärtchen ist ja herzallerliebst. Passt alles wunderbar zusammen. Vielen lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei SFC……
LG
Bella

Nikki Byrne said...

Oooh this is beautiful inside and out and that image is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Karita said...

Beautiful card!
Image is wonderful and your DP´s are great! :)
Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...