Tuesday 13 September 2011

Christmas Ted

Hi all,

Thought I would make a start on my christmas cards early this year. Every year I say i am going to and never end up doing so, always scrambling to to get them done in December. Last year I think hubby got his card on xmas eve (slap hands!!!!)

So I have made a few this week, a couple of general ones, one for hubby, one Dad card & one Brother card.

I do cheat a little on my xmas cards and tend to use either decoupage or pre-coloured images for quickness due to making so many, if you get a stamped xmas card from me I must really love you lol!!!. Today I am going to show you a card made using the fabby cute squares from LOTV. The ones I have have been discontinued now but you can get a similar thing. The papers a from papermania and I think are from 2 years ago, so pretty much trying to use up old stash before I open the new.


The only touches I have made to the image is to add a bit of glitter onto his hat, The snowflakes are MS punches and I matted everthing with Kraft Card.

Thanks for popping by today, will be back over the next few days with mores xmas cards.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute card Lyndsey, love the colours x

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Adorable card! Love this cute LOTV image. I am going to make most of my Christmas cards with pre-coloured toppers this year. Far too many to make to stamp and colour an image every time.

Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

An adorable card Lynsey, love the cute image and gorgeous snowflakes.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.i love the sweet bear and your traditional colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Digi Darla said...

Aw, too cute~ My fav colors! I would never have thought to color the hat and scarf like that! Great job! TFS!
XX~Darla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...