Sunday 18 September 2011

Birthday Cat

Hi all,

The card I have to show you today I made following the Sketch Challenge over on the Trimcraft Website. It has now ended but a new sketch went up today if you fancy poping over.

I have used a cute as can be WRS stamp, First Edition Hideaway papers, LCI Sentiment Stamp ribbon, gems and my flowers have been made using 2 sizes of X-Cut daisy punches.


I have coloured the image in using promakers

Cat Main- Tulip Yellow, Buttercup & Primrose
Cat Patches - Coral, Apricot, Tulip Yellow
Cat Ears - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Flowers & Icing on Cake - Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Cocktail Pink
Cake - Satin, Blush

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

One Stitch at a time - Punch It

One Stop - Girly

Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Birthday

Thanks for popping by my blog today and for all the lovely comments you leave me they are much appreciated.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

So cute :o) I love these papers and the sweet image you've used. Fabulous bow too! Lisa x

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
I think I bought my Mo Manning stamp from you(?)
love your card. Love the flowers
hugs sarah x

Jennifer said...

Totally adorable! xx Jenny xx

ike said...

Oh, that is soooo sweet, I love that little kitty. Great Card. Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx =^oo^=

Digi Darla said...

This is a stunning card Lyndsey! Love the layering, the use if the ribbon and how you colored her so sweetly. Just gorgeous! Great job! Would love to share with you some stamps from my store...just ask! I would be thrilled to share...
XX~ Darla (digidarla.com)

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, This is gorgeous. I love the layout and that Wild Rose Studio Stamp. Must admit that is not part of my collection. Beautiful. (just emailed you)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Lyndsey, beautifully coloured x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is gorgeous Lyndsey, love the sweet kitty and your fab colouring. Very pretty flowers & bow too.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW gorgeous card Lyndsey and what an adorable image, great colours too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Josephine said...

This is so cute, and the colours are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey! I love your colour scheme :-) Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please pop over and enter my candy- www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com :-)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and the punched flowers. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...