Thursday 14 April 2011

Ebay Cards

Hi all,

I have taken the plunge and put some of my latest cards for sale on Ebay. I have been thinking about this for a while and I have cards just in a box doing nothing so I thought why not!!. I fully dont expect to get anywhere near the amount a fellow blogging buddy has been getting (lucky girl) but a few quid in the coffers is better than nothing. I have started my cards off at £3.00 would you say that thats a reasonable figure?.

Anyway if you want to look at which cards I am selling the link is in my side bar or look HERE.

Thanks

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Just had a lookm at your Ebay cards Lyndsey, they're all gorgeous.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous cards lyndsey.
good luck with your ebay shop :D

xx coops xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Lyndsay..maybe some with a buy it now might be an idea to give the opportunity for folk who want to buy it on the spot?
Shaz

Sarpreet said...

hi good luck, i know tabs has done really well with each one of them. Your cards are gorgeous. All the best with the ebay venture! I will be keeping an eye out and hopefully start myself! I sell mine for lot less and i struggle to sell them at those prices. BUT - seeing tabs sell hers I am clearly undercharging. Good luck.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Your ebay cards are all gorgeous Lyndsey. GOOD LUCK!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Diane :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...