Wednesday 23 February 2011

Distressed Best Wishes

Hi All,

Back today with another of my weekend makes. I decided to use another of my negelected Sugar Nellie Stamps and teamed her with some new Papermania Capsule Collection papers. the papers with a distressing tool and some Pumice Stone Distress Ink and added lots of gorjuss embellies to finish.

I have followed the fabulous sketch by Marlene over on the Sugar Bowl challenge, which also had a picture for colour option inspiration.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch and picture inspiration

Totally Gorjuss - Checks (Gingham backing paper)

Thanks for popping by today, be back soon.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Wow I love how this card looks x

Diane's Card Designs said...

I love this card Lyndsey.
The colours are so fresh and the distressing very effective!

Diane xx

Julie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lyndsey - such lovely soft shading, an adorable image too!! Juliexx

CraftyC said...

Totally adorable, love the colours!
Clairex

craftymum said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. very delicate. Thanks for joining us at TG this week too
hugs sarah x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the image is beautiful andi love your soft delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...