Thursday 28 October 2010

PPPPPP Pick up a penguin

I have finally got my bum into gear with regards to my christmas cards. I have decided however that I want to go for some quick and easy options as I have quite a few to make. So instead of stamping and colouring I am cheating by using decoupage and pre-printed images.

This first set I have made using the new Penelope and Percy range, I have made a couple of shaker cards and a few with some different folds in them.
Box Step Card - Front
Box Step Card - Inside
Easel Card
Shaker
Front Step Card
Shaker
Normal Decoupage


Hope you like my quick cards, thanks for popping by today.
Lyndsey xxx

5 comments:

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, these cards night be quickies but they don't look it. All absolutely gorgeous. Hope all is well with you and your family. xx

CraftyC said...

Hello Lyndsey, I hope you and the children are well. So nice to see you still crafting and you have made a lovely selection of cards. I love the shaker ones, not done these for years myself. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairex

Rebecca said...

Hiya!

Love these, I've started on the Christmas cards too - so far I've done 4 from the Papermania classic Christmas and 2 from the Forever Friends Decoupage and it's still October!

I like the shaker ones, might have another go at one of those! x

coops said...

wow these are stunning.love the images and colours and fab card shapes :D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, I have been back from India from my wedding for a while, and now have just started to get back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely. A stunning card, I have enjoyed reading and catching up on your blog. Thank you for your support on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...