Thursday 14 October 2010

Did anyone enter ......

....... the Cardmaker of the year competion in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine?. I did but being as the winner has posted on the Do-Crafts website with her having a phone call on Monday and me not receiving one I figure I havent won anything boo hoo!!!! lol

So I thought it might well be safe to show you some pictures of a few of the cards I entered. Its not all of them as I actually entered every category and most of them I did 2 cards for, but stupid old me forgot to take pictures of all of them lol!!!!!

Sizzix Category

X-Cut Category

Sugar Nellie Category


Crafters Companion Category


LOTV Category


Papermania Category


Pink Petticoat Category


Stampin Up Category


So if you did enter any of the categories and have had your winning phone call - I would just like to say a BIG well done !!!!!!!!!!!, hope you enjoy playing with all your new crafting goodies and please do share your piccys I would love to see your creations.


So that just leaves me to say BIG congratulations!!!!! to Paula otherwise known as (pottermad) on the Do-Crafts site, who has won the overall competition and the coveted title of Cardmaker of the Year.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hi Lyndsey, thats a great selection of cards you've made. Love the LOTV one and your step card is pretty cite. Hope you and the children are well!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Well I think you should of got the phone call they're all stunning.
luv
debby

coops said...

wow lyndsey, these are all absolutely fantastic.i am very surprised that you have not won anything.your designs are brilliant and stunning images and colours.i love your 1st card on the acetate :D

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Your cards are all gorgeous Leanne, well worthy of a prize in my book. I didn't enter any as I just haven't had the time lately with all the CC launches. Do wish Sara would slow down LOL!
xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Lyndsey,I love your papers and colours.
So gorgeous images.

Hugs Riet.x

craftymum said...

Wow Lyndsey. You have been busy. I think you should have won and I haven't even seen the winners cards!
Hugs Sarah x

Shelly said...

Hello Lyndsey! I just thought I'd pop by as it's been a little while... wow you have been busy! I can't understand why you didn't win at least one of the categories... ALL your cards are just stunning! It must have taken you ages to do these! Well, better luck next time! Hope you and yours are well. Hugs Shelly ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...