Tuesday 15 June 2010

Bad news comes in three's !!!!

Hi All,

Well they say bad news comes in threes, and I am having my turn of it this week. Firstly my washing machine decided to conk out on Sat. Then yesterday the fuse kept blowing in the shop, got an electrian out and they think my wiring is shot. They have got me some lighting working as a temp measure, but it looks like I have got to have it all re-wired.
Thirdly and the most worst new of all concerns Abbie, we were at the hosptial last week for our monthly check up and last night her consultant called last night to say that the psuedomonas was back this time with avengance. We had to go back up and see them today and they explained how this was going to affect us now (I wont bore you by going into details). We are all in shock and totally devestated by this news, the upshot is that this will have a massive affect with her lungs and in her life expectancy. Sorry but I dont really know what else to say, but as you have all been so concerned about her in the past, I thought I would let you know how things are at the moment.

Will be back soon with some more cards, thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

18 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Sorry to hear the bad news, thinking of u xx

Kerry said...

Oh Lyndsey...I'm so sorry about Abbie. Will be thinking of you and sending a big hug. xx

CraftyC said...

Oh Lindsey, what a horrible shock for you and your family. I do hope she gets the treatment she needs. Thinking of you!
Clairexx

Sally said...

Lyndsey,
So sorry to hear about Abbie, will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Sally

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
so sorry to hrea abbout Abbie hun, sending you a big cyber hug.(((XXXX))sue,x

Mrs Wonka said...

I am so sorry to hear about the downturn in Abbies health. I am thinking about you and your family.
Z x

debby4000 said...

Sending huge hugs to you all.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Sorry to hear about your bad news!! Love to you and your family. Caroline x

Lisa said...

So sorry that you're having a bad time at the moment. Thinking of you and your little one.

Lisa x

Donna said...

Hey Lindsay, I'm so sorry to read about Abbie in your post...sending you big hugz and to let you know that I will be thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. Donna x

Sarpreet said...

oh no Lyndsey, so sorry to hear of this such sad news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of cyber hugs x

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
sorry to hear the news isn't so good for Abbie. Medical research is always finding new treatments and medicines so lets hope they can find something that will help her.
Love sarah XXX

Rebecca said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Thinking of you all
x

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, my you certainly are having a bad time of it.
Sorry to hear Abbies news. She is such a little darling it's just not fair. I'm sending you big big hugs and I've got everything crossed that the docs will come up with something to help.
love, Pat xx

Shelly said...

Oh Lyndsey I'm so so sorry to hear about Abbie's news, it's just so unfair! Hoping things will improve for you and your family, your in my thoughts. Sending hugs, Shelly ;)

Lesley said...

oh Lyndsey i am so sorry to hear ue news...sending u and ur family a massive hug!!!!!! Lesley xxx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, hope all is well. I have posted a few Born to Shop Demo cards that you can post on your shop blog as Samples.

Sarpreet said...

Hi lyndsey - hope all is well with you and Abbie. Just thinking you as we have not heard from you in a while in blogland. Take care

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...