Monday 31 May 2010

PFP 1st Anniversary

Hi all,

Well its been a while since I last posted, have been sooooo busy you wouldnt believe. Anyway I have finally had time to have a little play and have made the most of the time playing with my pro-markers. I went off them a little bit when I got my Poly's but I think for some images the pro-markers work so much better. As I teach my ladies in class to colour with them, I really think I should practice what I teach lol!!!!.

So what better challenge to enter than Passion for Promarkers, this weeks challenge is ANYTHING GOES and being as it is their 1st Anniversary they have some fabulous prizes up for grabs.



Image - Penny Johnson
Papers - Wild Rose Studio, Spring Fling
Gems - Papermania Adhesive Shimmer Dots
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon & Flowers - from stash

* all items to make this card can be purchased from LORA Crafts

Thanks for looking

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Julie said...

Wow - stunning card!!! Love all your details! Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck with the draw! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lyndsey, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Fern said...

Hiya Lyndsey! Wow this is soo gorgeous, i love the bear in this darker brown shade and the papers are yummy!!! Love the flowers and bright pink ribbon too- lush isn't it??? Fabby detail ( the little swirls at the bottom is so cute x )

Fern xx

Tracy said...

So nice to see your work again, this is absolutely gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissie said...

This is such a fabulous card, I love that sweet little image and your colouring is superb!
Chrissie

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Lyndsey, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey-Marie,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. Love the bright colours. Pretty papers too
Love sarah XXX

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey another stunning card I love your layout again, and the papers are just beautiful, wow your colouring is amazing hugs Jill xx

Sarpreet said...

Lyndsey - your work is always stunning, and this is no exception

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...