Monday 12 April 2010

M.I.A !!!

Hi all,
Just thought I would pop a quick post on here to expain my lack of posts. I was having a fabulous time playing with all my new crafty goodies from the show making some lovely cards and finally getting back into the swing of things when .......... I collapsed in tremendous pain and was rushed into hosptial. They orignally sent me home with some strong Painkillers & Antibiotics saying I had a Water Infection in my Kidneys. The tablets did not help one little bit and 2 days and a lot more pain later I collasped again and hubby rushed me back in. Turns out I needed my Appendix out !!!! I tell you I have never ever known pain like it in all my life. I finally came out of hospital on Fri, but have been too drugged up and sleeply to do anything. Finally today I feel a bit better and have managed to be able to leave my bed. I also have to got back to the hospital for an ultrasound on my abdomen as blood tests taken after the op still show something is wrong. So thats it for me for a couple of weeks, apparently it takes 4 - 6 weeks to recover so I will be taking it easy and hopefully when I can manage to sit up for a while longer maybe even get some crafting done.

Hope you are all well.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Lesley said...

OMG Lyndsey...i really hope that u get better really soon....i cant believe that u have been through all that!!! i am sending u a huge Scottish hug!!! luv n hugs Lesley xx

Helen said...

Awwww....sending you BIG...but gentle HUG! Hope you feel better soon!!!
I had my appendix out when I was 6...we were on holiday at the time...which was not much fun for me! lol
Helen x

Tracy said...

OMG it all sounds really scary and very painful, I hope you recover well and your ultra sound turns out OK.
Feel better soon
Tracy x

Sharon said...

Oh poor you, it sounds awful. I really hope you start to feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

heidy said...

Hi Lesley,thats terrable,hoop your feelbetter soon.
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh you poor thing, hope you're feeling better and do has you're told and take it easy.
luv
Debby

PatR said...

Oh Lyndsey you poor dear, really hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and put your feet up.
((((((Hugs))))))
Pat xx

Sue said...

Oh hun
sending big gentle hugs, hope you are soon feeling better, plenty of rest n take it slowly, hugs sue.x

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
thanks for visiting. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Appendicitus IS painful. I had mine out when I was 12!
Don't overdo thimngs as it can cause more internal problems. Still gives you more time to craft!!!
Will pop a get well card in at the shop for you
Love sarah XXX

Sarpreet said...

Hi Honey, hope you feel better soon

Debbie said...

Oh Lindsey..you have been through a lot sweetie...I am so glad you are OK...fancy the hospital sending you home with painkillers at first...you are so lucky that your appendix didn't burst!
So glad you are feeling better sweetie and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Hugs
Debbie x

CraftyC said...

Oh poor you Lyndsey. I hoped your taking docs orders and putting your feet up. Take care and get well soon!
Clairex

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lisa x

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey how awful for you, I hope you are in less pain now and feeling abit better, aww hun. Thanks for your lovely comments, yes Millie's room is all finished and very pink lots of hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...