Monday 29 March 2010

Getting crafty with NEC Stash

I had a fab day at the NEC on Thursday and managed to get lots of new crafty goodies. Even better was the fact that I had my own personal bag carrier with me (hubby lol!!!!). I have been itching to get crafty with my new items and finally had the chance today when Abbie wanted to do some crafting with me. To help me along the way I followed a couple of sketches.

This card was made using the fabby sketch over at Papertake Weekly, I have mostly followed the sketch apart from slightly moving the sentiment over to the left.




Image - Magnolia (NEC)
Papers - MME Penny Lane (NEC)
Flowers - Wild 0rchid Crafts (sprayed with Glimmer Mist)
Sentiment - craftwork Cards (LORA Crafts)
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles (Lora Crafts)
Butterfly - Floristry Warehouse

This card follows a great sketch over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday, this is the first time I have entered one of their challenges and I really enjoyed working with this sketch.



Image - LOTV (NEC)
Papers - MME Penny Lane (NEC)
Flowers - Hero Arts (Simon Says Stamp)
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards (LORA Crafts)
Ribbon - Ribbon Box (NEC)
Brads - Papermania Pearl Brads (LORA Crafts)
Spacers - Hobby House (NEC)
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles (LORA Crafts)

This card folllows (or followed I am too late to enter now!!) a sketch over on Totally Papercrafts.



Image - Whiff Of Joy (NEC)
Papers - Wild Rose Studio (LORA Crafts)
Ribbon - Ribbon Box (NEC)
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts (Sprayed with Glimmer Mist)
Gems & Pin - Hobby House (NEC)
Butterfly - Floristry Warehouse

I still have loads of stuff that I havent even opened yet, including a few more stamps and lots of bling!!


Lyndsey xx

18 comments:

Roslynne said...

Hi Lindsey love the collection of cards you have made.great paper combo,s on all cards ,you have been hard at work card making

heidy said...

Hi Lindsey ,Your cards are gorgeous,I sign in to be your follower.
Have a nice evening
Heidy

Mandy said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Do What You Love said...

Wow - I love all three of your beautiful cards! Your papers are really gorgeous - love how you put them together and layered them. Those flowers are incredibly beautiful! I'm such a Tilda fan! All of the images are too cute - wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Rebecca said...

Fab cards, you have been busy LOL

I have only managed to colour in 2 of my new stamps so far!!

x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

mulberry station said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! I love all of them. Your added emblishment is wonderful! And, you images are colored to prefection! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Nancy SSW-DT

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow you have been busy ( spending i mean lol!! ) glad you had a nice time. I can't believe these cards they are sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!! You'll have to stamp some of these images up for me lol xx I especially love the WOJ one.... i wish i'd gone now though :( Oh well there's always November x Hope everyone's OK.

Speak Soon, i've got to drop your Birthday Card off at the shop- when are you in???

Fern xx

PatR said...

Great cards Lyndsey, enjoy your new stash.
Pat xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors on all three! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so pretty and fun, wonderful job!!!

Marina said...

Wow! All cards are gorgeous!
Pretty images, beautiful colours, papers and details.

Hugs,
Marina

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
glad I got to see you at the show. I did eventually get to do some demoing!!!1. Love the cards you have made with the goodies you bought
Love sarah XXX

Sarpreet said...

I have a little something for you on my blog x

CraftyC said...

Looks like you had a good spend at the NEC. How lucky are you to have hubby help to! Lovely cards Lyndsey and isnt the LOTV beautiful.........
Clairex

Beverley said...

Hi Lyndsey. Your cards are all gorgeous. I love that Tilda image - you were lucky to have got it - when I went to the NEC on the Friday they'd sold out - I made up for it with other things though....
Bev x

Sarpreet said...

Hi Lyndsey, Really Sorry to hear about your recent health. Just shows you need to take it easy. I just assumed that you were busy and not had much time to do things for other reasons. No need to be sorry. I am glad to hear you are back at home and things are on the mend x

Jill said...

wow Lyndsey you've been busy and they are all absolutely stunning I love the DP you've used and the images hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...