Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wild Rose meets Papertake

As promised here is my second card. As I mentioned earlier I recieved my box of fabulous Wild Rose Studio Stamps & Papers. I did pinch a couple of stamps to bring home & it was so hard choosing which ones as I love them all. In the end I choose 2 from each collection so I could make some samples with them.

This card uses one from the brand new range called Milton & Co. The stamp chosen is called Gardening Millie isnt she just darling!!!!. I followed the sketch over on Papertake Weekly and made an easel card to show off the fabby papers which are again from wild Rose Studio.




Stamp - Wild Rose Studio - CL060 Gardening Millie
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - PP002 Candy Floss/ PP001 Polka Dots
Flowers - Petaloo
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

* All items are available in store at LORA Crafts



Also I found out earlier that I had won last weeks challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend. I hadnt realised that I had won (checking through blog challenges was not at the top of my to do list lask week) but the lovely Kimmie left me a comment to tell me. So thanks Kimmie it really made my day, All I have to do now is choose some fabulous goodies from Simon Says Stamp. How lucky am I !!!!!!


Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyndsey! Thanks for your comment, glad the stamps are going down so well with your customers!! And your card is just fab!! Love the way you've layered the papers, and your colour choices, it all looks really fresh. I'm sure it will really inspire everyone in your shop, when they've got inspiration like this! Congrats also on your blog win, lucky you!! Dulcie xx

Marina said...

This card is so so cute!
I love this sweet image and the bright colours.
Congratulations on your win!

Hugs,
Marina

Fern said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, i just love these new itmes from Wild Rose studio- gorgeous!!

Fern xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
aww goreous card lovely image, fabby colouring, luv the papers, great colour combo, sue,x

PatR said...

Congratulations on the win Lyndsey. Your card is fabulous love the colour combo and the way you've coloured the cute image.
Hugs, Pat xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, congratulations at winning

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! Love you card, so cheerful! We definately need it with all this horrible weather! Congrats on your win!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the vibrant colours and cute image
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey I love these new wild rose studio stamps and I and too bought this little cutie and 2 papers packs lol, thanks for joining us at PTW and congrats on your win hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...