Monday 8 February 2010

Totally Gorjuss

I came across a new challenge blog today (new to me anyway!!) called Totally Gorjuss, they have a fab sketch over there at the moment so I decided to join in.




The sketch is quite simple, so was very easy to work with, which I think sometimes can be better. (less is more!!!)

Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Flower Girl (available at LORA Crafts)
Papers - We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Tiffany Pad (available at LORA Crafts)
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Senitment - Craftwork Cards (available at LORA Crafts)
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots (available at LORA Crafts)
Ribbon - Tulle (available at LORA Crafts)

I would just like to say that I placed my 1st order last week with Wild Orchid Crafts and was not dissapointed. The flowers I received were fabulous, delivery was very quick with extremely reasonable postage and their customer service is brilliant. I would highly recomend them!!!

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Lyndsey. Hope you are well!
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a totally gorgeous gorjus card hunny love that image and all that yummy detail. Will go take a look at this x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey-Marie,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

This is gorgeous, I'm glad you found us Lyndsey and hope to see you again. These flowers are beautiful - I keep seeing them on other people's blogs but I've managed not to buy any yet!

Kat x

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TG. Hope to see you every week!!!!! Especially with all those Gorjuss Girls in your shop
Love Sarah W XXX
p.s. Did you recognize me in the DT photos?

Net said...

Super card Lyndsey! Got to love those flowers! I have ~ahem~ a few!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us!

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,
This is so beautiful!! I absolutely love all the coloirs and fabby image...
Guess what i sold the Wedding card i made for £10!!!! I charged a fiver but the lady liked it so much she paid me double!! Wish i'd taken a pic now!!! lolx


Fern xx

Michele Spera said...

Really pretty Gorjuss Girl!! Love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us at Tg this week
Michele

PatR said...

Love this Gorjuss Girl and what a great card.
Pat xx

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey, the image is gorjuss and I love the colours and all the pretty detailing.
Have a great weekend! Debbie x

Rebecca said...

I love the papers and they gp down so well with your image! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...