Tuesday 16 February 2010

Sugar Bowl Sketch

I have had this image coloured for a while now, when I was practising with my polychromos. I didnt come out too bad so I thought I would use it today for the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl. Its a fabulous sketch with lots of lovely layers and a must include option of 3 Flowers, 2 Brads & 1 Button.




I have poped all the layers up on foam pads to give the card some dimension.

Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers - K & Co. Que Sera Sera
Flowers - Prima & MS Branch Punch
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

PatR said...

Wow I love the rich colours on this gorgeous card. Really beautiful.
Pat xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is a very pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Joey said...

Hiya Lyndsey

Gorgeous card, I really like that paper you have used.

Joey.x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - i am loving this MS Branch punch you have been using on your cards recently - any ideas where I can buy this from?

Heather said...

Hi Lyndsey, just popping by to let you know I am working on a tutorial for the envelope/box I showed on my blog last week and intend to post it on Sunday.
Love your card, stunning papers and fabulous image, great colouring and gorgeous details.
hugs Heather xxx

Kathy said...

Love the arty look of your card Lyndsey!! Such pretty colors and your details are fabulous!!! This is so pretty!
:)Kathy

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...