Wednesday 9 September 2009

Friday Sketchers

I made this card following the sketch over on Friday Sketchers, I am having a lot of fun at the moment playing with my new sugar and this is one of my new stamps. She is called dreamer and my kids thinks she looks like me!!!. I have rotated the sketch as it fitted my image better.



Image Sugar Nellie, Papers K&Co Amy Butler Belle, Petaloo flowers, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, Paper Cellar Raffia Lace.

NOTE : (All items except the stamp will be available from my shop)

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card.She does look like you actually lol
hugs amanda x

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lyndsey and such fab colours and papers! Don't forget to let me know when your shop is open for business :) Donna x

Julie said...

This is beautiful - so vibrant and fab colours!

cats whiskers said...

Wow Lyndsey this is super I love the bright colours perfect card
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and image.
Glad you liked the card.
luv
Debby

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey this is stunning! Your colouring is fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, hope everything is going well in your new adventure. Did you get my pm on the docrafts forum?

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey... love the new Sugar, i think she looks like you too! :O)
I've got to have a play with these yummy papers, i've made a few more cards which i'll upload on my blog, and when i've made a few more, i'll bring them into the shop. Hope evreythings going O.K.

Fern xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Lyndsey, fab image and colouring hugs Jill xx

PatR said...

This is gorgeous and yes the image does look like you.
Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...