Friday 4 September 2009

1st Christmas Card

As you know I have been getting lots of stock in for the shop, and somehow some of the items have jumped out of their boxes and said they wanted to stay with me !!!!.

I fell in love with 2 gorgeous new stamps from Penny Black, so I had to make something with them. This card was originally supposed to go on the shop's inspiration blog, but I got carried away and added some things onto it which we dont sell. I dont want to put anything on the shop's blog with items we dont sell as I feel its unfair to the customers.



Image is Penny black and is called Hand Mailed, papers are Crafts-Too, Papermania shimmer dots & pearl brad, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, Hobbycraft snowflake punch. The image has been matted using Nesties.

The other item I made is a little money holder, if you want to take a peak you will find it HERE.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Helen said...

Awwww...this is so sweet! What a cute image!
Helen x

Tracy said...

This is a super cute card, love the papers and sweet colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the stamp and great papers. Have a fab weekend and stop nicking the stock LOL!!
Clairex

amanda stokes said...

I love thisw image too!who are the paper's by?
when does the shop open then?
amanda x

Fern said...

This is adorable Lyndsey... i LOVE it! I know what you mean about these PB stamps... i just HAVE to get some more lol! :O) Love the papers, they're geat value at 2.50 a pack.

Fern xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and stunning PB image and beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Hi, hope you're ok! Really love this one Lyndsey, what a brilliant stamp! Great papers and your colouring of the image is just stunning! Love it! Another 50 like this for Xmas!
Shelly x

Jill said...

beautiful christmas card Lyndsey, I love the pb image and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lundsey,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarpreet said...

Hope everything works out brilliantly for you and your shop. Well done, I love that stamp! its gorgeous and adorable. I have something for you on my blog. (i sent you a private message on the docrafts forum, dont know if you had the time to read it yet)

Donna said...

Hi Lyndsey, I hope you and family are well, you have added some amazing cards since my last visit and I have fallen in love with this image it is soooo cute, scrummy papers too :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...