Sunday 19 July 2009

Teacher Cards

Hi everyone,
Wow!!! it seems ages since I last posted, with so much going on I just havent found the time. Thanks for all your lovely messages about Abbie, she is so much better now and is running about the place like mad. We are off on our hols on sat for 2 weeks and I am really looking forward to it, I think it will do us all the world of good.

I havent been making cards as other things just took over really, but I realised on Thurs night that I hadnt done the teacher ones and so made these up quite quickly.



Sorry about the poor quailty on the last 2 pics, took them quite quickly on the Fri morning and and now its too late to get a better picture.
Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

PatR said...

Bet the teachers were thrilled with these Lyndsey and very impressed. You've doe a great job with Popcorn.

Love,
Pat xx

Riet said...

Wowww Lyndsey,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

ohh Lyndsey they are all gorgeous, I love the popcorn bear hugS Jill xx

gina g said...

Hi Lyndsey Just popped by to see how Abbie is doing glad to see she is much better bless her hope you have a fab holiday you could all do with a break. The cards are stunning as always. luv gina xx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey your cards are so beautiful! I bet the teachers loved them!
So pleased to hear that Abbie is better. Hope you have a fabby holiday.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Anonymous said...

Awww Lyndsey these are all so stunning! You have coloured them beautifully!
Gorgeous work!
Erin x

debby4000 said...

They're fabulous especially Popcorn. So pleased Abbie is so much better.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Hi Lyndsey, it lovely to come and visit you again and see your creations, your teacher cards are so pretty and I just fell in love with the little bear he is so cute. I hope everything is OK with you :) Donna x

Sarpreet said...

Glad to hear Abbies doing well, your cards are beautiful, love them, well done

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Three stunning cards, gorgeous colours on all of them. I love the popcorn bear stamp, and the fab raffia lace you've used. I am glad Abbie liked her card, the mermaid is a digi download i won.

Fern xx

Ps. Are you working this Saturday, because i was thinking of poping in the shop for some more square white cards! :O)

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous thank you cards, love the papers and layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...