Friday 12 June 2009

Something a bit different & Demo Day

Well its a bit different for me anyway, I have made a card without a stamped image on!!!!. Now normally I love my images and dont feel like a card is complete without one, However we are off to my friend's 40th party tonight and I decided I wanted to do something a little different. I made one of those cards wraps that you then put a little tag insert inside, and obviously i wanted the number to be the main focal really, It also gave me a chance to use of of massive petaloo flowers.
I have also decided to enter it into this weeks Creative Inspirations challenge which is to use 4 different papers on your creation.







The papers are from DCWV Nannas Kitchen stack, Petaloo flowers with Dovecraft fancy brad, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & ribbon from stash. The 40 was cut out using Colour My World Mckenzine alpha & number template pack.

Now for all you Prima Craft customers, the Colour My world Templates are one of the items I will be demoing at our Demo Day along with the Petaloo Flowers & the LLB range on Saturday 27th June, so pop the date in your diary and come and see me for some great ideas and inspiration.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Lyndsey it's gorgeous I love it, the wrap around is is gorgeous and the papers really suit the card, your friend will love it. Enjoy the party tonight hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

What beautiful Lyndsey,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

lovint these cards too...especially the flowert one and that brad is so effective i think i have some so must dig them out perfect cards....hugs sassyx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey these are so pretty! I would love to come to your demo day, shame you live so far away!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sally said...

Fantastic card and envelope holder. I love the papers you have chosen

Donna said...

Fantastic Lyndsey and what a fab idea for a special occasion, brilliant idea :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such beautiful papers and fabulous design!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
xx

Bev said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Such gorgeous papers and fantastic detail! xx

Rachael said...

Great card! Love trying something different so may have to give this ago :) thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations! rach xxx

Joy said...

Hi Lyndsey, I love your card hun, you've chosen brilliant papers and nice to see a more unusual card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

Joy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...