Monday 22 June 2009

Exciting News!!!!!

Well its seems everyone has got some sort of excting news this week, especially my blogging buddy Joey who has just announced that she is expecting her 3rd baby. Many congrats to Joey and her family I am really thrilled for them.
I do have a little bit of news myself. Firstly I have been contacted by the magazine again and have been given another 2 commissions, which means from next month I will be in the mag for 4 months on the trot.
Secondly I have been put in the very fortunate position of being offered the chance to own the shop where I work. There is still a long way to go yet and a few things still need sorting, but hopefully by mid August I will be the new owner. I am so excited!!!!!, I have really big plans for the shop and have been researching all the new products I want to stock, working out how much finance I need etc,etc.
This is the reason for my lack of cards lately I have had so much to do sorting out this venture and also making all my samples for the demo on Sat. I have been so stressed out I have not had the time or inclination to do any crafting for myself.
I am also working myself up for nothing really, Abbie is due to go to BCH on Wed for her yearly MOT (as we call it) and I am dreading it. With the x-rays, and bloods and checks on everything I am sure that something is going to come up, as you know she has not been in the best of health lately and I always assume the worst.
Anyway hope to be back with some cards soon.
Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Helen said...

Wow...congratulations - that is exciting news Lyndsey!
Hope all goes well with Abbie's MOT! :0)
Helen x

Jill said...

congrats on your magazine commisions hun, well done! great news about the shop, you go for it.
I really hope everything works out for Abbie and it's not too painful, I will be thinking of you hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow, what wonderful news, I am so pleased for you for both pieces of news. Hope it all works out for you hun, you deserve it! Heidi xxx

Joey said...

Oh My Gosh Lyndsey hunny way to go that is awesome news :O) a fab little craft haven all yours! amazing stuff! congrats on your magazine commissions, and thankyou for your super kind words hunny it means alot :O) Love Joey.xxx

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey!!
Yea... you've let it out! :O)
Congratulations on the magazine slots too.
Can't wait till Saturday.

Fern xx

PatR said...

Fantastic news Lyndsey on both counts. You must be so excited. Great news about the shop.I will certainly be a customer. Will you be making it just craft or keeping all the other things as well? Hope all goes well for Abbie's MOT.
Hugs Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lyndsey on all your good news. Hope all goes well with Abby. See you in the shop sometime this week
Love SarahXXX
P.S. Sent 2 of my ladies up to the shop last week. I think they may become regulars!!!

Sarpreet said...

Good luck all the best in your new venture. And hey thats great - getting commissioned work - congratulations

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lyndsey on the commision for the magazine. And a huge congrats on being the new owner of the shop! Exciting stuff! :)
Erin xxx

Sarpreet said...

I hope Abbie is well, and congratulations to Joey. Good luck with the shop. Be wise.

Lesley said...

oh wow wow wow....congrats huni!!!! i just wish i lived closer so i could visit ur shop!!! oh well scotlands a cracking place for expansion....hehehe...and i am hoping that everything goes well with little Abbie...take care huni!! Luv n hugs Lesley xxxx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey what exciting news! How great to own your own craft shop! I hope it all works out well for you. Great news about the magazine I will have to keep buying that one!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...