Sunday 10 May 2009

Wedding Card

Once again I would like to say a big thank you to all who have left such lovely messages for Abbie.She seems much better again today and is outside playing in the garden with her brother. So finally I have managed to make a card, she went down pretty early last night and I managed to get this card made for a friend of mine. I was really stuggling at first as I didnt have any suitable stamps, but then I remembered the cute FF decoupage that I have have left from when I did the demo for the shop. This is what I came up with, it is a trifold card.




The papers are from the Paperpermania Signautre range and are called Regency Hill, FF decoupage all matted and layered using Nesties, Poppicraft flowers, Anitas gem stones and a couple of Doodlebug sugar coated brads, the sentiments are computer generated and the ribbon from stash.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Fern said...

This is lovely Lyndsey.
Love the embelliishments you've used, and the scene you've created.

Fern xx

Ps. Popped into the shop yesterday, they didn't have any square cards in stock... do you know when they'll have any more in?

PatR said...

This card is lovely Lyndsey. Such cute images the FF and the papers work so well with them.
So glad to hear things are improving for Abbie it must be a relief. I hope things go well when you go back to the Hospital. I know how worrying it is when you have such a poorly child. Kep smiling!
Hugs Pat xx

Jill said...

wow Lyndsey this is stunning, I love all the different images and those gorgeous papers, your friend will treasure it hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

oooh another stunning card too! I adore these papers, can't stop using them LOL! Fab images too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sally said...

Lyndsey,
So glad that Abbie is still improving. I am so praying she has good news on Tuesday. Your card is lovely.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the Forever Friends bears.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! Nice to hear Abbie is feeling better. Love you wedding card, very cute and lots of lovely details. Something for the couple to treasure x

gina g said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey. luv gina xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey this is so beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...