Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch

This 4th and final card for tonight has been made following the fabby sketch over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge, and must include buttons and a sugar nellie image (obviously). I have made the card for my sister-in-law this time off the kids, can you see a theme with the images - yes my SIL loves to shop (we have so much in common lol!!!!!!). I have added a little extra piece to the sketch cause I needed to add a sentiment (hope this is ok) and have popped 2 little square buttons on the top LH side.



The image is Shopaholic from Sugar Nellie, papers are Basic Grey and are a mixture of Lime Rickey & Whisteria, Papermania pearl gems & dotty brad, Flower is a mixture of Poppicrafts & Petaloo Mullberry Street, Computer generated sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey and that image is right up my street, boy do I love to shop LOL. have posted Abbies card on my blog, so be warned!!!!
Clairexx

Fern said...

Wow Lyndsey.
This is gorgeous, such a fab layout!

Fern xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lyndsey, wow hunny you have made so many gorgeous cards since my last visit! i can't keep up with you. I love them all. Oooh i love to shop too, maybe a little too much!! I love each and every one of these cards the images are fab as are those papers!

Hope that Abbie is feeling a bit better, hopefully should be a little something in the post for her today, hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Lynsey said...

Another fantastic card Lyndsey!
Hugs Lynsey:)

PatR said...

Another great card, my you've been busy

Pat xx

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! Love this image and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous!! I am sure she will love this!
:)Kathy

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey your SIL will love it hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, another stunner! Great take on the challenge, beautiful papers! Big hug to Abbi, love Heidi xxx

Heather said...

Stunning card Lyndsey - love the colours and papers you've used. love your colouring of that gorgeous image and your details are superb.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and great take on the sketch!!
Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl :)
Hugs, Marlene xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card babe xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Tara said...

Fab card Lyndsey - I'm struggling to use this Lime Rickey paper but you just made it look easy, lol! xx

Shelly said...

Fabby card, love the image and the buttons look great x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...