Thursday 23 April 2009

OMG I am super excited !!!!

I just have to tell you my news I have had 2 super exciting things happen to me the last 2 days.

Firstly one of my customers from the shop who also follows my blog, is part of a group of ladies who meet up and craft. She came into the shop to see me yesterday and asked if I could do a demo for them. Well I was so pleased I of course said yes and just have to sort details out now. I know I have done a couple for the shop, but I am still in a place (in my head) where I cant really believe that my stuff is good enough especially compared to some that I see whilst blogging on here.

Secondly as you know I did a card for a magazine which came out the other day, well I have received an email from them today and they have offered me another 2 commissions I am so excited I have the most hugest grin on my face. The one is quite a simple little thing, the other is going to be a bit of a challenge but I am gonna love doing it. I really appreciated your comments on the card that came out and a few of you ( and some of my ladies from the shop) even joked about emailing the mag and telling them you want to see more of my cards, you didnt actually do it did you lol!!!!!!!

So there you are, thats my news. No card from me tonight I am too excited to make one, would prob cut my finger off with me knife or something lol!!!

Lyndsey xx

19 comments:

Roxy said...

Yay! go you! really excited for you it's fab!

Fern said...

Wow, congrats Lyndsey!
I think your cards are fabulous... no wonder you're being asked to do so many demo's!!! ;O)

Love Fern xx

Sue said...

Congratulations Lyndsey what brill news, well done hun, sue.x

Donna said...

Congratulations Lyndsey that really is such lovely news :) Donna x

katy said...

Fantastic Lyndsey...well done you :) xx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, Hun I am so chuffed for you :O) two fantastic bits of news, dont blame you for not crafting lol, you need those fingers for all the cards your gonna be making! congrats hun.xxx

Anonymous said...

well done hunni!!! thats fabulous news!!! which shop do you work for?? xx

Sharon said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!! You must tell what magazine it is so we can look out for it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on you huge sucess Lyndsey. I am so so chuffed for you. Well done.
Erin xxx

Sally said...

Wowzers! and congratulations. Your work is fabulous so I can understand why they would give you more commissions.

Lisa said...

Wow Lyndsey ~ Fantastic news! x

Kim. said...

Congratulations Lyndsey, your work is always beautiful you should be grinning from ear to ear.
I'm sure you will have fun at your demo.
Happy crafting.
Kim xXx

Lesley said...

aww thats fab news huni!!! I am sooo chuffed for u!!!
Luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats Lyndsey thats brilliant news ,well done ,hugs Dawnxxxx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey that is great news! I am so excited for you!
Hugs Lynsey:)

PatR said...

Lyndsey what great news I'm so pleased for you. Enjoy the demo and let us know when your pieces are in the mag. You're a star!
Pat xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lyndsey, this is such fab news hunny, but hardly surprising your work is always so gorgeous, you are one talented lady for sure!!! I would like to thank you for popping by my blog with your sweet comment. It means alot. I have missed my blogging and blog hopping, you've been busy since my last visit, with so many gorgeous makes!!! Hope you have a great weekend hunny, back soon, hugs Linda x

Heather said...

Fabulous new - congrats - I'm so happy for you and don't be so self critical - of course your 'stuff' is good enough.
hugs Heather xx

Emma said...

Woo hoo fab news...huge congrats.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...