Friday 10 April 2009

Move over to the Dark Side!!!

There is an amazing sketch over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week, desigined by the fabulous Tiets. I love working with her sketches they always seem to have a lot going on in them. I decided to use another of my Gorjuss Girls that I had for my b'day and fancied doing something a bit different, so I ditched the pastels and went over to the dark side. I love how it has turned out I think it looks a bit quirky and different to my normal style, but can see me doing something like this again.



The Gorjuss image is Sugar Nellie, papers are My Minds Eye, Poppicraft flowers with Papermania pearl brads, Dovecraft gem flower brad, Raffia from Hobbycraft and my own conputer generated sentiment.
Lyndsey xx

19 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card xxx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, gorjuss image, and fab paapers!

Love Fern x

Tab said...

Love the colours and the image is of course fabby!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card sweetie. Love that adorable image and the pretty papers. Such a fab design too xx

Donna said...

Love your card, the dark colors work great together.
These Gorjuss girls are great for dark colors.
Hugs
Donna

Joy said...

Lyndsey, what a fabulous card. I love the dark paper you have used, it looks great with the pink papers you have used. Fabulous colouring as always too.

Joy xx

Kathy said...

I think it turned out fabulous!! I know what you mean ~ when I do something different that normal it always looks weird!!
I love the colors and the papers are so pretty and go so well with her!! Pretty card! :)Kathy

Unknown said...

aw love this she is so cute and love the papers too...well just love it all sassyxx

Helen said...

Love the colours on this!
Helen x

Riet said...

wowww Lyndsey,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers,

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, fab colouring. these papers are sooooo yummy too!
Erin x

Steph said...

Just beautiful, Lyndsey. really love the papers and colour combo you've used. This is my first time on your blog and I LOVE all your stuff! Will be back x

Emma said...

Stunning...love the colours.
Emma x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey luv the colour combo, coloured beautiful, sue.x

simplyfairies said...

More gorjussness, Love it....

Jill said...

beautiful card Lyndsey, I love all the papers and layers hugs Jill xx

Artyjen said...

Ab Fab card love the colours. Please don't be shocked if you pop over to mine, it's even darker!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fabulous and gorgeous, love it :)
Thanks for joining in the challenge!
Marlene x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card - love the bright colours with the chocolate and the flowers are stunning
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...