Monday 27 April 2009

Miss Anya

I got some fabby Miss Anya images from a blogging buddy and couldnt wait to use them. This is the first card I have made with them and it follows a sketch over on the Docrafts website done by the lovely Clare Curd. The sketch was very easy to work with, with great scope for adding extra embellies.



The image is from the Greeting farm, papers are new from Papermania and are the Jesse Edwards collection (they are so delish) Poppicrafts flowers, Papermania pearl brads & gem stones, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & ribbon from stash.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Fern said...

Ohh Lyndsey...
What a STYLISH card!!
Loving the new papers.
Are they in at the shop?
Great colours... gorgeous image :O)

Love Fern xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another stunning card Lyndsey, i just love these Anyas, i really must ink my stamps up and make a card using them. They are so gorgeous. I love the layout you've used and the fabulous colours. Perfect colouring as always!! hugs Linda x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, wow this is fab! I wasnt't too sure about Anya's but I love what you have done with this great image. Love the colours, so fresh and great papers. Hugs Heidi xxx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey this so beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sally said...

Miss Anya is certainly styling in your card. Beatiful..

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a fab card, I LOVE your papers, and the oh the colors you've used to color this beauty, just gorgeous! =)
Hugs
Lynda =)

Anonymous said...

I love your Miss Anya card and the paper you have used. Thanks too for the help about my new blog. I will try it out later!!
Love Sarah XXX

Please check out my blog :)
http://sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com

Tasha said...

Wow i LOVE this card wowzer! The colours are beautiful and i love the image its gorgeous and the green bow really finihes it beautifully
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...