Wednesday 8 April 2009

Finally a Card!!!!

You know when you have that much stuff to use and then you cant make a bloomin thing with it. Well thats how I have been the last couple of days, I have been just sat there looking at all my new stuff with no insperation at all. I nearly posted to ask if anyone had been and pinched my Mr Mojo, he must have just gone walkabouts for a few days, typical male !!!.

Anyway I have finally managed to get a card done and I have have followed a fab sketch from over on the Sketch & Stash challenge blog. My new stuff is ths fab new Papers from DCWV spring stack, Dew Drops (thanks Joey your fault i got them!!!!), some gorgeous flowers from Poppicrafts and a new Craft Work card sentiment.



The image is a gorgeous Sugar Nellie sent to me from a Blogging Buddy, Papermania pearl brads & spacers from poppicrafts.

Lyndsey xx

17 comments:

Helen said...

Such a cheerful card! Love the bright colours! Glad you found your mojo!
Helen x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Lyndsey! I love the bright colours.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Emma said...

Hi Lyndsey
Gorgeous card, such striking colours.
Emma x

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love the colours and the papers you've used..the image is so sweet.
TFS clarex

Joy said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, those papers are lovely, bright and funky, it looks great.

Joy xx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card,that spring stack is lush is'nt it?.hugs amanda xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. I know what you mean about overwhelming, I will often sit and stare at my stash not knowing what to use 1st and will give up coz I cant decide. Us crafters have way too much you know LOL
Clairex

Tab said...

Fab card, love the colours and the dew drops! I'm addicted to them LOL, and I adore the DCWV papers too!
Hugs Tab xxx

karen said...

lovely card and the colours are so good together, glad you got your mojo back.... i know what you mean about looking at all your stuff, mine is taking over the house!!! x karen x

Tasha said...

Lovely card - bright and beautiful
love tasha xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Well I think Mr Mojo has returned as your card is gorgeous. The papers you have used are just gorgeous and the flowers are a perfect match.

Lisa x

Riet said...

ohh wowww Lyndsey,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

zo mooi.....
hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, lovely warm colours and brilliant cute image.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Great card, love the bright colours and the little flowers xx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, i love the papers, and pretty flowers.

Love Fern x

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Lyndsey. The colours are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card - I love the colours on it and those papers are scrum.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
Cathy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...